Course Rules & Etiquette
1. Please limit groups to no more than 5 players per hole
2. No club sharing
3. There is a 6 shot limit per hole per player
4. All players to Tee off before playing 2nd shot
5. Please do not start play on any hole until players ahead of you have finished
6. Play each hole in turn, please do not cut in front of other players -ask to play through
7. If the ball goes out of play, replace it on the fairway where it left and take a 1 stroke penalty
8. You may move your ball 1 clubhead away from any obstacle or rail
9. For your safety please do not climb on our models
10. Do not swing the club above your knees
11. Do not let children walk across other players' games
12. No alcohol to be consumed on the premises
By playing Globalls minigolf you agree to play at your own risk and voluntarily and expressly choose to incur all risks associated with using our facilities which may include personal injury and damage to property.
You are responsible for the Golf Equipment that you use and to return the equipment in the same condition as it was provided to you.
You will not climb on the equipment, and will be liable to pay for the repairs for any damage caused to the premises.
Competition Terms & Conditions
One winner will be selected at random from the entries received. (Twitter&Facebook) . UK entries only. Prize will be notified on competition post. Competition closure dates will also be on post. Prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged. Regretfully neither courses are buggy friendly and only the Tropicana course is wheelchair friendly. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Globalls will allow carers free entry from recognised local centres during term time only. To join our approved list of carers contact us with your establishment details and requirements. No admission will be given free of charge during weekends, bank holidays or school holidays.
Wheelchair users, regretfully wheelchair access is only available on the Tropicana course. Pre-arrangement must be made to access the venue with a wheelchair to confirm suitability and ensure appropriate safety is maintained.